images/banners/home page slider/all bills paid.png
images/banners/home page slider/family owned and run.png
images/banners/home page slider/love Bristol.png
images/banners/home page slider/students love our houses.png
images/banners/home page slider/superior quality houses.png
images/banners/home page slider/up to date facilities.png

1 room available for 2018-19 in lovely house share in Fishponds! Email today to book a viewing.



For repairs and general enquiries
(office hours only)

Office: 0117 911 8282 
Mobile: 07580712 771

Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Emergencies: 07960526337 or 07580712 771 or 07967822895

Please book viewings through the website enquiry form.

UWE Houses LLP, Trading as:
UWE Houses
5b Staplehill Road, Fishponds, Bristol, BS16 5AA


t e5ede5e5d5e6e6e6d5eeeeee O4dTcmL3FL6it7KFOwPrJjrpMUE0sh8v caesar This page part is protected against spam bots and web crawlers. In order to be displayed you need to enable Javascript in your browser, and then reload the page.

welcome to UWE Houses, Bristol

Bristol based UWE Houses offers great student accommodation and we manage all your bills... 

Bills:- £15 per week is included in your rent and we pay your gas, electricity, water bills, internet charges and TV licence. If you manage to keep your bills below £15 per person per week, we will pay you up to £50 per person at the end of the contract – as a ‘Thank you for being eco’ bonus.

Council Tax: - If you are a full time student, you will have a student exemption certificate to prove this so you should not be charged council tax. If you are in your final year of study, the council will charge you council tax from the date your course officially ends until the last day of your contract. If you are a first year student, or changing from a foundation course to a degree course, you may be charged council tax between the contract start and the start of your course. Please note that any council tax due is payable by the tenant.  Please take the above information as a guide only, we suggest you consult the council yourself for further guidance.

On top of this, we include contents insurance for all students. Read more here...

Our houses in Fishponds are most suitable for UWE students who study at Glenside, and Frenchay.

Our houses in Redland, Montpellier, Greenbank and Cotham are most suited for students studying at Bristol University, UWE and City of Bristol colleges.


search for a property

Which area are you looking in?
Minimum number of bedrooms
Maximum weekly rent per person
When do you need the property?


1 room available for 2018-19 in lovely house share in Fishponds! Email today to book a viewing.