Our aim is to get it right for you...
The houses are great...
We have lots of testimonials and 'Thank Yous!
- This is a family run business owned and led by Fiona and Angus Macaskill and Natasha Harrod
- Our houses are all managed by us
- We have been in the business for 35 years
- We live locally and managing the properties is our full time business
- UWE Houses has Certificate of Accreditation from the National Landlords Association - to view click here
- UWE Houses has a West of England Landlord Proficiency Certificate - to view click here
- We are available during office hours (9.00am-3.00pm) and can be contacted for emergencies only at any time
DAY TO DAY ENQUIRIES
Natasha, Anne, Catherine and Lucy manage most of the business and answer day to day enquires. In the first instance you need to contact them for most things. This is best done by email.
First point of contact is your utility provider. You should all have these details readily available to you. If they are not able to help and it is an 'in-house' fault then please contact the office and Angus can assist with any technical problem you may have.
We have a number of builders, electricians, plumbers etc who do work for us managed by Trevor Jackson who is our 'Head of Maintenence' working full time with us. We can often arrange same-day repairs to solve any urgent problems that arise, so again contact the office to report any repairs. All our team have master keys, and they have been approved by Bristol City Council as a 'Fit and Proper Person' to be a key holder.